Friday, October 16, 2009

First post!

Mom introduces me. (Mo-om, I'm in the bath! This is so embarrassing.)


I thought I'd start with an overview of my life so far. I don't remember much about my early puppyhood, except that I was absolutely mindbogglingly cute.

Mom had this dumb idea to let my hair grow out long, like a regular Shih Tzu. Well, I'm only half Shih Tzu, and I love the mud.

So far so good...


Oh dear. Getting mopular.



So very mopular.



So mopular, I couldn't even tell that mom's portrait of me wasn't a chew toy!



Anyways, back to the early days. Back then, my roommate Oscar was bigger than me. Mom loves laughing at me at the end of this video. Whatever. Sometimes I fall over backwards, ok?


video

This one time, mom got mad at me (who knows why) but then she started playing this awesome game where she sprayed water at me and I tried to catch it.

video

Nowadays, I'm just about grown up. Which I guess mom took to mean that I wouldn't mind having a little brother. Um, WRONG.


Well, I guess he's ok. I'm still a bit skeptical though - I mean, he won't even play fetch with me when I drop my ball in front of him. What a weirdo.

1 comment:

  1. Hai Oliver! I is Jake! I has 3 kitteh furbrofurs and sisfur. Its gud to meet more bloggin woofies. Check out The Cat Blogosphere for other woofies - www.blog.catblogosphere.com And oh, join da fun there too, dats where our mom leaves a link when we do a daily blog entry.

    ReplyDelete